COUNSELLING, PSYCHOTHERAPY AND COACHING WITH INDIVIDUALS
Life presents challenges and complexity that at times feel overwhelming. Other times situations evoke unexpected reactions or stuff from the past makes its presence felt but we don't really know what to do with it. A point can come where feelings of anxiety, depression, grief and loneliness can get difficult to manage and need to be shared.
If you feel this way it is important to reach out and make contact. Psychotherapy and counselling offer you evidence-based ways of dealing with these challenges.
The evidence shows that talking helps. Talking to a professional is likely to offer the containment, expertise and frame in which such stuff can be safely explored.
Many different people with vastly different needs and concerns courageously walk through the door of my therapy room every day. Below are just some of the issues they bring with them to explore in privacy and confidentiality.
Issues with relationships
- Communication issues
- A desire to be in relationship but struggling to get there
- Self-sabotage in relationships
- Family dynamics
- Complex relationships with friends
- Traumatic relationship breakups
- Trust/dependency issues
Issues with ourselves
- Life transitions
- A feeling of unease with ourselves
- Issues associated with identity
- A need to connect and live as who we are by our values and beliefs
- Grief and losses
- Anger management
- Sexual and sexuality issues
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Traumatic experiences past and present
Issues with work and life
- Uncertainty about the direction we're taking
- A need to change direction
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Feeling 'unwell' despite having the all clear from your doctor
- Life transitions
- A sense of feeling overwhelmed with life
- Dealing with the "public" you and the "private" you
SCHEDULE AN INITIAL CONSULTATION TODAY
Click the button below to schedule an appointment online or use the contact page. Alternatively, phone me on: